Monday, November 3, 2008

medical/dental packet received

Wow this is even bigger than I thought. I just got a very thorough packet from Peace Corps that I need to have filled out by doctors, dentists, and therapists before sending it off for medical clearance.

On the original application, I answered a lot of questions about my health history, and one of them asked whether I had ever seen a psychiatrist, psychologist, counselor, or therapist in my life.
I did go to a therapist in high school because I needed help dealing with my parents' divorce and some other typical teenage issues. Now I need to go back to this therapist to have her fill out and sign some forms that testify to my mental stability.

I also have to have a doctor sign off on my knee, since I had surgery a couple of years ago.

This might take a while, but I'm determined to get it done as soon as possible.

No comments: